Saturday 23 January 2010

I've bought a new guitar!

Ann Summer's party last weekend. A tribute to Kirsten!




Yes, today I finally got rid of that horrible £35 3/4 guitar and acquired a brand new one! Got £25 for the old one and so got the new guitar cheaper. 'High quality man, high quality' - the first phrase I learnt in Dundee with a heavy Scottish accent is what best summarises this exchange of guitars.

Haven't been able to play it much since my guest is a better guitar player than I am, so he keeps stealing it.

Today we got free food in the Seabraes common area, and I had awkward conversation with the host Annabelle.

Tomorrow I will claim my free pizza at the 'Refresher's Fayre'. Ahh the greatest things in life are free.

I don't yet have a camera, because I'm waiting for some money, when I get it I will snap photos in every relevant second of my life for you to enjoy.

I have a hyperbolic tone today because I don't want to think about anything other than happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment