Friday 23 October 2009

I ♥ Jack White & Alison Mosshart

______________________________________




Edinburgh was absolutely fantastic! First time I've been and it was beatiful, perfect weather, nice and neat city at night. I must go again! Actually will be going there on Monday if things go as planned.

Summary of my Edinburgh experience: EunYi and I went to a pub, got rejected, had to escape the premises, since she didn't have "valid ID." Ran to another pub, a posher pub, where they charged us twice the money but we got out beer. Then we scurried off to HMV Picture House! Beautiful, central venue right in the middle of town. AMAZING performance! Even the opening act kicked some ass. The Dead Weathers were better than I ever could have imagine. Just incredible performer, really know what they're doing. Jack White was so so sexy. It was just an indescribably mindblowing performance. My ears are still ringing from yesterday.

Mother and brother are here in Dundee! Flew in from Copenhagen today. They still haven't called me, I haven't enough credit to make international calls, so I think I'll go stalk them.

My only class today (this is my reading week for Internation Business Environment) was IT at ten o'clock. I woke up at ten! Luckily I only live two minutes away from all my classes, so I popped out of bed, grabbed my cleanest clothes (not very clean at this point, going on four weeks since the last wash) and sprinted to class. Phew! Did my test, but got two easy peasy questions wrong due to silly worked up me. Stress has a tremendous impact on my ability to think clearly. Oh, well rather a B1 grade than a zero!




No comments:

Post a Comment