Sunday 18 October 2009

Lizzie is Back!



Lizzie is back and this definitely made my day, if not the whole week, if not.. who knows how long! All I know is I am so happy that she is here, I have missed her so, my body is filled with joy. I have someone who is so funny and smart in my life, for this I am happy again.

This week has been quite dreary, all of us are so different and uncertainty and guilt has kept me down. I am a very social person, but I easily fly away to outerspace if I don't have people to talk to. Makes me go all shoegaze.

And this week has been hard, because of social rejection to a certain extent, and social avoidance to another. I have been wanting to work hard, and perform the best I can, and if the social, extra curricular life is hard I might as well avoid it completely and get more work done.

I am beginning to worry if I will ever meet people with my taste in music. I am generally worried about the vast percentage of students I wouldn't ever consider talking to here. A lot of them seem so blää and empty. Fake tan and short skirts, rugby body and slow body language.
Behind this exterior, is there personality?

Of this I am highly unsure. Drunk and unattentive is what I have percieved them as.

I am glad that Lizzie's back!

No comments:

Post a Comment