Friday 5 November 2010

Hope That Life Isn't a Prison


But as far as I'm concerned it still seems to be.
I'm doing much better than the rest,
not good enough for me or for some person out there who may or may not want to be with me.
On a planet far far away. I wish I could be like Alex Scally or Victoria Legrand in Beach House. But no, I am the drummer. The person who is forced to stay calm pretends to smoke a joint but in fact suffers from inertia and is not there to relax.
Any change is good, but you get used to everything after a while, or does it mean you have to be uncomfortable for the rest of your life to be good? Yeah, totally.
To be a banker or to be a hippie, that is the question.

FYI I am doing a lot of cool chill stuff on the side of studying but I am feeling guilt-tripped into only talking about academics or the philosophy behind its incarceration of innocent hippies.

No comments:

Post a Comment