Friday 1 April 2011

This Crazy Life

Tomorrow it's London time with Frida who is flying in from Sweden.
Currently, I am essay-writing with tea and Kirsty at hand. It's getting late.
"Tea is really good it doesn't make you feel evil like coffee" sincerely and factually.
"I'm getting the eggy burp that I get when I don't sleep" in a 'I need your affection'-voice.
You really need to hear her talk, her confusing tone of voice.

Been to the Enterprise Gym Annual Award Dinner, amazing food!
Got a blue certificate for the highest level of participation and our team won the title Champion Team of the Year! Jamie, then Dan and myself stood for the evening's entertainment

Dan and Jamie, two odd musicians in a business crowd at the reception:
Lots of clapping after each accreditation on stage.
Quite a crowd of well dressed people, bring out your table manners!
I was really enjoying the food, it was visually and audibly apparent
Cheese, pesto, tomato and vinegar heaven
Pheasant with barley risotto!
Pistachio icecream! with a brownie and raspberry sauce!

Farewell thee shadow in the night!

1 comment:

  1. ah london!! :)
    gå in o tävla på bloggen nu please? ingen har gjort det so far så du kanske vinner haha ;)
    puss
    http://michepiche.blogg.se/2011/april/lucky-friday.html

    ReplyDelete