Thursday 24 September 2009

Bagels & Istanbul

@ Notting Hill Gate coming home from shitty work at a posh restaurant in Mayfair, London, about 4 weeks ago, mid August.

Yes. I went to the student shopping spree night at the Overgate shopping centre in Dundee. Spent a fortune. Then discovered my student loan was in. Not as devastated. But still returning items that I may or may not look too voluptuous in. I am one curvy skinny girl. That's what my new high waisted skirt tells you.

Then. I got drunk in my flat. Started dancing. Energy bubbling inside me wanting to get out. My flatmates doing fuck all (?) Chatting in the hallway. I felt lonely in the kitchen with Fraser drinking my Strongbow and dreaming about someone else. I wanted to party.

Kirsten is my favorite flatmate. We have the same *drive. I ate chips that other people payed for. I payed for a lot of skirts and jeans and shoes today. Goodnight I guess is what I'm trying to say? I'm scheduled for a psychology experiment tomorrow 11 am. I will be a total tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment