Friday 25 September 2009

I Suck.

Lonely in Bristol, lonely on the roof in Westbourne Park, London,
late July - mid August.


What the fuck is my problem? I need to start going to bed before 5 am.
Actually get up when my alarm goes off. That's my goal of the year.
There have been no ramnifactions of my actions as of yet. There will be soon.
Pull up my socks and put on my glasses. Hitting the books!

Yesterday was awesome. Today I stink.
J, E and I went to the Open Mic Night. Some rapey French monsieurs wanted us to join their afterparty. Ditched those sketchy gentlemen, and joined a couple of mellow members of the Band Society. Went to Istanbul to buy chips. Came back half an hour later from the cold, cold night because Jamie and the fellas were having manly handshake-moments.

Best wash my pits and face!

No comments:

Post a Comment