Tuesday 22 September 2009

Red Eye & Death of a Mobile

@ The Foundry, Shoreditch, London. ca 2 weeks ago, late August - early September




I have had class for a week, I'm into my second. No hard work. Just drinking and smoking.
I'm getting bored. I came here to amend brain damage, not to encourage any further blows to my pretty head.
I eat well, I exercise when I'm not sick. But apart from that I've been killing my body.
14 units a week? 14 units a night. I have developed a Scottish tolerance for alcohol.
But drinks at the Union are cheap. I'll stay rich or die tryin'.

My eyes are dying and my phone is dead. I'm too cheap to buy a new one. I'll force myself tomorrow. Nothing is ever good enough. Everything is too expensive or ugly.

Pharmaceuticals and alcoholic beverages are cheap here. Eye drops - £1.46. Smirnoff Vodka - £10.

I am going to a pub crawl tonight if my squeaky stomache and red eyes will let me. I don't want to freak anyone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment