Saturday 19 March 2011

St Patrick's Day Resumé

A really good day! Apart from the aftereffects - a shard of glass still in my foot.

My favorites came over early, at 4 pm to start the festivities.
Dan:
Paul:
Then a wad of others joined in. Wine, pizza, Strongbow...

Cali and Kirsty!

Hello!

Dan was me for the day
At the end of my bed, where Kirsty would soon smash a wine glass with my pilates ball:
Iain always deserves to be the centre of attention:
9 pm Girls with flowers walking to get tickets at the Union
Boy with florals
Rhuaridh and the celtic band
Checking up on Ken in the pool hall
10pm A stop at Rhuridh's who lives above Drouthy's
Kitchen-cruisers
Kirsty decides to get a St Paddy's tattoo...
Foot massage competition
1130pm Dan and I stepped into Art Bar before heading back to the Union, Steven:
Happy Jappy:
1230am Girls sprawling and crawling
Itchy green bracelets
Rockstars
Floor 5
The day after lunch at Dukes:

2 comments:

  1. Nu har jag bokat flyg :) kommer på fredag kväll, åker måndag kväll. ska vi höras på skype och fixa boende? måndag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. låter bra, kör på kl 6 Sverige tid/ kl 5 UK tid? :-)

    ReplyDelete