Thursday 24 March 2011

Sunny Soul

The Cure - Friday I'm In Love


This day has been a good old day
Caught up with José (my old highschool classmate) who I haven't seen in months even though we study in the same city. It's apparent that we have different goals in life at the moment. We could definitely use some trading. I have too much fun, make too many plans - he goes to the gym and gets straight A's. After lunch we browsed through the campus flea market, and parted as I was off to get filmed with the rest of Armoire (business plan-team), as we're nominated for the best business plan of this year's cycle of the Enterprise Gym. Will post the video when it's put up after the Award's Dinner next week.

Now I'm off to host Open Mic Night at the Union with Chris! Toodle tut!

The massacre we left behind at Duke's:
Soaking the sun on campus before the filming.
The sun was setting as I left the library to practice for tonight's Open Mic:
It's so beautiful, I am already oozing positivity at the moment, but this is the cherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment