Wednesday 11 November 2009

Let's Go Surfing

Fresh-faced before I went out yesterday.

Today I'm back to being skanky-manky.

Yesterday was fun, I came home this morning.
Surf/Stoner Club initiations. Me and this fella Tom lost. So I had to wear a fancy black hat which people continuously complimented me for throughout the night. He wore the pink trousers.

It's incredible how when you think you're pals then comes the several attempts at a kiss.
Not even a kiss? NO. Felt like fourteen again. Fuck's sake, déjà vu, as if I could be more prejudice about males in general at this point. Can't things ever be platonic, you dickheads? I felt like Miss Good Girl personified.

Anyways, it was fun. Allow me to paraphrase: I look like Lily Cole although Lily Cole's not pretty, I'm Lily Cole if she were pretty, basically it's just the ginger hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment