Monday 2 November 2009

Back with a Slap

Halloween in Hastings.





Wind punched me today when I arrived in Dundee. Only took 4 and a half to Edinburgh from London, who would've thought. I woke up just before they announced my stop. Lucky, tired, from an eventful weekend. Went to London on Friday after class, arrived half ten, went to Hastings on Saturday to celebrate Halloween with Nina. Her boyfriend Tom was a dead old lady and his flatmate Boogie was dressed as a whore. I was a sad, sad emo. Nina was a mime. I liked Boogie's "whore" shirt, asked if I could have it, he liked to see it as an "I want to get into your shirt"- pickup line. No, man. Just wanted the shirt.
Got away with Tom's ripped lady-dress.
Her birthday was the next day :). Awesome to see Nina. Sad and happy times were had. Things got better towards the end, so I think. Came back to London at five (Hastings is two hours away).
Nice and pub and better. Left this morning, early morning, I was forty-five minutes early and a hobo asked me for a cigarette, I'm sorry, I don't roll fast enough.
Here I am, I washed my face again, thoroughly, I can't comb my hair, forgot the comb in Hastings, so I look like a bit of a mess.

Going to the Grizzly Bear concert tonight in Glasgow. Leaving at six...

Now I'm off to meet EunYi!




I quit smoking, see how stupid it makes me look.

No comments:

Post a Comment