Friday 6 November 2009

Cuckoo Cough

Mid April this year @ the weird artsy venue Secret Project Robot in Williamsburg, New York.

I feel poorly today. Bought Nutella, peanut butter, ginger nut biscuits and Lucozade. None of it seems to help. Itchy throat. Cough, cough, cough. My IBE lecturer knows my name and went up the porch of a building to let other people pass and then greet me, happily he waves "Hello, Isabella! Was just waiting for people to pass so I could say hello to you!" I'm thinking eh? I say Hii, he's only a couple of feet away, yet he says hello, waves with all of his body. It's sweet. Maybe I'm being too cynical.

No parrtying tonight, but already been out twice this week and got drunk off of Templelane's cocktails both times. Those things are massive. Yesterday I had Kentucky Tea (bunch of liquor mixed together, bourbon, whiskey, gin) and Ink Bomb. My lips went blue, as can be observed in the post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment