Tuesday 31 August 2010

Rouge

Calling this post "rouge" to describe my day and those that will come this following week as I return to Sweden to live a life with a silver spoon in my mouth! I've always associated it with drama, extravagance and velvet luxury.

Yesterday was my last day at Karen Millen (in London). We'll see if I get working in Glasgow... don't know if the heels are worth it when I sell for minimum £50/hour, and don't really get a lot in return.

I want to start investing properly and set up my own online business selling functional canvas bags that don't look cheap like they always do (££€€$$) !

Today Karma and I have had a frickin fab day in Woking!! Shopping! I picked out a pair of grey trousers that Seb bought and a sexy grey skirt for Karma. I bought some presents. I got a bag, a handmade necklace and a knit cape (shown below!!) Then we hit spooons!

Anyhow I will be splashing a bunch of posts up with loads of photos and gossip when I return to Swedenland - tomorrow noon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment