Wednesday 25 August 2010

Walking All Over London in the Rain with my Sunshine




Fun day in London with American boy James!! We went to Buckingham Palace, Westminster, and Piccadilly Circus (the Waterstone's is amazing), ate drank at Wetherspoon twice in a day. And I am going there again tomorrow...

Will see James in Sweden again next week, feels surreal to be going back since I feel like vacations have vacated my life. I will be returning to Scotland the 10th, can't wait. I am in a happy place with most things but I am physically exhausted!

Uploading photos from my escapades this weekend later - Gavin (lead guitarist of the band) was here and we partiied I met the fun crowd he was with - on Monday I went out with Dillman, Ivy and Scott for drinks and karaoke. The three Swedish girls Dillman invited out were bores, stiff lil Scandinavians. I remember what it is I like about the UK. Frigid isn't the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment