Tuesday 3 August 2010

Two Days of Freedom

SoHo Daze



Penguin Classics garage trying to tell me something!!

The first in a long long time. It feels spectacular. But I haven't been reading English classics as I should've - I've been pubcrawling, getting locked outside sleeping in the the yard, getting home 9 in the morning feeling undernourished from the salad I had yesterday. YUM I have eaten, and now I'm going to make some brown sugar fried apples with Scottish ice cream for dessert and listen to Best Coast. Seeing them tonight at Rough Trade in Brick Lane, stoked!!
I miss Scotland and music and freedom so now I am enjoying these two days but can't wait til I can take it easy again.

2:14, I agree Best Coast, "I hate sleeping on the lawn"!!

1 comment:

  1. haha! miss u 2 ceazy party peeps. the lawn could be cosy...;)

    ReplyDelete