Monday 16 August 2010

Spotless

I want this academic year to be spotless and for me to take on even more responsibilities and challenges.
I've started off by registering at the Enterprise Gym for the Young Entrepreneur Society and I will also be attending Dundee Debates to improve the structure of my arguments (all my friends know I need to)! I wanted to join Dundee Investment Society but they seem to have disappeared from the list of societies. Scottish students would rather spend their overdraft on Lambrini than stocks, so I gather.

Off for a jog to get the perfect body.
Hey, I'm 20 I can still eat dessert!

P.S. I miss Karma so damn much she left me the sweetest note!! I fell asleep as usual before I could say good-bye... I'm such a granny.

Yesterday I squeezed the life out of her arm as we watched Inception with the beautiful Gordon-Levitt in it.

2 comments:

  1. oh you're academic achievements are probably going to get you really far! I love how career-oriented you are. It inspires me! <3

    ReplyDelete