Tuesday 14 September 2010

House Circus

Our house still isn't fixed...
But I've been enjoying a rampant weekend, despite not being able to get into the house upon arrival - no one had the keys!
On Friday there was the house party then Abertay union's alernative/indie night. Stayed over at Kirsty's flat, her double bed is heaven!
On Saturday I became the Vice President of Dundee University Band Society! We got loads of people to sign up for DUBS at the Fresher's Society Fayre! Annuka and I went to a music festival during the day at Dundee Botanic Gardens and continued into the night and Lindsay joined in to go to the Pendulum DJ set! Awesome sweaty craziness. Freshers week has never been this good. I stay at Annuka's, her bed is okay. Sunday I moved all my shizz to the flat but somehow ended up staying at Kirsty's again after the Survivors party.
Yesterday I became class rep for our Economics module.

Now I'm off to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment