Thursday 9 September 2010

Off to Scotland with a Boom!

I cut my hair at Darren Parker yesterday - do the same!
He will frame your face.


Yeah I'm already tired at the thought of travelling but hopefully I will be able to read and do plenty of sudoku to prevent boredom's brain damage. I am in a lazy mood these days and it's from all the commuting and the feeling of physically "going nowhere" in terms of where the home/heart is. But, hey Dundee here I come! So excited to see everyone again! To hug, touch squeeze, pinch!

P.S. I did my duty as a Swedish citizen and voted!! Do the same!
see you tomorrow in a different country
- Skinny (Fat?) Swede Scotland Edition
Photos will be up tomorrow or on Saturday from more recent adventures of the summer. Depending on how hearty I'm feeling.
We don't have internet at our house yet...

Ciao bello

No comments:

Post a Comment