Wednesday 8 September 2010

Kids are Strange

Haha, I've been going through my old stuff that I've saved in boxes from when I was a little kid.
I've taken some badges from my Girl Scout U.S.A vest. My USA safety pin flag will make an awesome fashion statement. And and I'm taking photos from my childhood vacations were I have cut and pasted my friends into holiday photos, haha.

I also found some highly amusing poetry that I made in third grade:
Lions are huge cats
But only females hunt
Males are so lazy.

Kick ass!
Now I'm off to town to meet up with Michelle and drink wine in the early noon, cutting my hair too. Got a lotta plans today and people to squeeze in it!

Very excited for Dundee - I'm having a little gathering (HOUSE PARTY) when I go back on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment