Wednesday 13 October 2010

Holland Daze - she mends bikes

October so far has been stressful. Not one night chilling at home. Just hitting the night or the library or music. I am a grown-up complaining about never having enough time to themselves, the difference is my chill-time is non-existent. Grown-ups don't have this much homework nor a social calendar quite as plump - they're too old for that shit. Thankfully I am still young.
I need to get back to essay writing...

Today I have studied, worked on my bike at the Recycling Centre, had awesome Dizzuka- band practice and we have now written our first song! It's called 'Holland Daze' and the chorus is "Every time she throws up" It sounds really good the way it's sung! Catch my two bands Dizzuka and Kings & Cowards at WIPEOUT FESTIVAL 28th of October.
Tomorrow yet another K&C gig awaits - at Hustlers! See you there!
/Peace
I am hungry.

Flatwarming, Absinthe is "undrinkable".


Law Hill-walking to see sunrise
Annuka moshing at Dexters.

No comments:

Post a Comment