Monday 4 October 2010

I've had too much fun

Snaps of the weekend - October so far:
RAIN and cheesy bacon potato chicken, GUINNESS, absinthe, jamming, NACHOS





My voice is deteriorating I should have done my reading earlier!!

And it's battle of the bands tomorrow!

We stayed up all night after an awesome albeit dramatic house-party, listening to classic rock and watching Zep/Kubrick video clips. It was like pyjama party number one-dream come true! And when the sun was about to rise Melody and I ran up to Law Hill to see it (lazy people stayed behind), but the sky was grey so we only saw a hint of orange. It was a good walk and I have stayed indoors ever since. Six of us crazy kids just chillin' like the villains we imagine ourselves to be, cuddling up watching Gossip Girl eating cup-a-soup and toast, croissants and berries.

i must study ouch my voice

No comments:

Post a Comment