Sunday 17 October 2010

Piss Up Revival

I have not been home since Thursday morning... I have been staying at Kirsty's! We are practically married! I am the wife. This weekend has been amazing!

We finished the horrific psychology essay on Friday after pulling an all-nighter, fell asleep to Wedding Date and chocolate mousse, there was no holding back, we had to say "he is so hot" every 30 seconds the gigolo appeared in the shot.

On Saturday I went to Ken's and we pretty much wrote 3 songs! Cool! Good that Ken is a musical genius and that I am a pervert so I can write lyrics quickly. After this we all crashed a house party (but not Ken because he was playing at a Christian Church for Kool Kids) and stormed the union. Tequila.

What a relaxing evening. I think all the head massaging and nipple erecting did some good! "Sad but true" to quote Kirsty's reaction to this skein of sexually frustrated friends gathered all at once.

Today has been awesome. We just had a day of slobby guitar playing and an evening at Wetherspoon's and DCA seeing Ben Affleck's The Town!! Go see it now!
Now I'm off to Annuka's for more movies!


P.S. Here are some awesome photos from the Battle of the Bands finals:
(click for enlarged view)


And here are some from yesterday!!



2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm
    I get by with a little help from my friends <3

    Annuka Nulos

    ReplyDelete