Saturday 30 October 2010

Rock It

D-izz-uka! Dan, Izzy and Annuka (join us on facebook!!)


I love Dizzuka!

Enterprise Gym is going well, our idea is fun, studying is not going awesomely with this much music and extracurricular on my plate.

Wipe Out Festival this Thursday was amazing! Dizzuka, we made our debut on stage, good vibes from the crowd, great feedback afterwards!

Kings and Cowards managed to rock it without Chris, the father and rhythm guitarist of the band, I am impressed with our skilled, headbanging like no tomorrow and got hats, sunglasses and a sweater thrown on stage (albeit from familiar faces)!!

Here are pics from the festival:

Edward Shallow
Dizzuka!
Kings and Cowards with Frankenbride!



Now I'm off to party again with Annukababe :-D
If every night is this epic, I don't know how Halloween will live up to it! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment