Wednesday 7 July 2010

Epilation, Sweat and MP3's

Epilating my legs for the first time without developing too much of a sweat-tache.
Wrote a song about the girl sitting next to me on the train:

Lollipop breath
icky sticky grape juice-scent
I held my nostrils together and
closed my eyes to ignore the pink
she is reading information
on a standard university
that will lead her to an average life
ken and barbie happy ever after
although I'm sure he cheats
and she feels unfulfilled.

Yeah, I'm pretty presumptuous.
I've watched four episodes of the L-word today, as my journey in to work allows me this.
Rendezvous tomorrow, start at ten but I end at 4. Which gives me time to sign some papers and start paying rent for a house I do not yet live in.

goodnight. the other night was good I've got some pictures but I'm tired and overworked - my next free day will be next Thursday... and I've already worked since Wednesday last week (7 days)

hardcore goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment