Sunday 4 July 2010

I wear shorts and glasses in my free time

Ritual at the end of the day, walk across the Waterloo bridge for some fresh air and closure:

We'll I've been working since Wednesday, next free day is Friday, so working more or less full time. Travelling is kind of getting a bit annoying. So I've started reading Dorian Grey again. Feel like I should bring my dictionary... I shower and then skip to the station put my full make up on the train within twenty minutes. And then I hop on the tube to whichever store it takes me to! Jolly good fun.

I've started watching the L word with French subtitles and at house-parties I speak the language because I want to learn to be relatively good at speaking French again! Before I turn 20. In two months. That's my number one goal. Stay Sharp!

Rest assured, more photos are coming up soon!
cheerio

- Now Karma-baby is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment