Thursday 29 July 2010

Hey Civilisation!

Yeah, so I feel like I'm being put in a box this summer, especially living here alone in London so close to work. I just work and never really have the time or effort to make plans. But tomorrow I am seeing Jelena, soo excited!!! We're going to the East Enders Thrift Store for an evening event again ( FREE BOOZE, £3 VINTAGE DRESSES). So some exciting photos will be up for you of crazy faces and sexy outfits, fear not.

I overslept today. I woke up 09:15, work started 09:45, and I got there 5 minutes early. I am mightily pleased with myself i must admit!

Oh dear, thank god I like my job and love my co-workers. Having to sort out getting two more flatmates for our house on top of 48 hours work replying to dozens of e-mails - It Ain't Easy, Life Ain't Breezy.
Now I'm off to bed to rekindle the cycle. And of course start the day with a jog and some juice.

Goodnight,
I'll dream of birthday cakes (for next week I turn 20)
hope you have sugar-coated dreams too, reality is a brick wall,
where you need a sledge hammer to succeed, a cake knife won't cut it.

don't miss M.I.A.'s new tracks, here's "Space":

No comments:

Post a Comment