Monday 12 July 2010

Livin' Central for a Couple of Weeks

and already feeling a little unhappy. I miss Karma and Seb and the loveliness of Guildford! Living at my x's place. Ugh. If I could live with young fun loving kids and not have to watch my money. But it's cool considering the rent is cheap I can live on £10 worth of food in a week - bread, yogurt and juice.
But I feel like I need some friendly, loving, crazy friends. I don't feel the love in the city. But the view from this rooftop is pretty.

I forgot my camera at home...
but Karma is bringing it on Thursday when we're going out in the city together.

My dad just told me he's droppong by this weekend, that should be cool!

I'm not living it large just yet
But this is how I spent the night at Jelena's borrowed crib:

1 comment:

  1. aww isa, you should take a trip to cph for some fun crazy adventures!

    ReplyDelete