Thursday 15 July 2010

Dusty Eyes and a Dirty Mind

Ahh, I just spoke to Chris this evening (over the phone) about love, lust and desire for better things. Some parts he didn't want to hear about, but I told him anyway! The only way to release steam is to let it out! If you've got an extra ear in your periphery, let it all hang loose is my philosophy - I have enjoyed this fake-free day. Tomorrow, let's bring on the phoney smiles! Working the flagship store in 4.5 inch platforms and then dining with the family at Ripe Tomato.
Looking forward to living life with a temporary silver lining.

Today I have trekked around in Notting Hill and consumed 4 discs of the L-word. My eye infection is wanting to resurface but I won't let it, sleep shall be my cure as I can't afford a nutritious diet at the moment.

Oh, I fall to sleep peacefully with the roof terrace view instilled on my retina: (fresh baby-pic, recharged my camera)
Goodnight!
Will be dreaming of Findhorn Beach with the band and Copenhagen with Nina, two seperate vacations I need to squeeze into this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment