Monday 3 January 2011

Guys are Sausages

Getting a bit restless here and a bit annoyed with myself that I'm not painting, reading, writing, playing piano enough! Like the pace back in Dundee.

Annuka is great. I love my friends. I love Kirsty. I have not actually felt love like this before. No I am not telling lies, I am just being creepy.
I dislike men, or rather have mixed feelings of envy and disgust as to how insouciant they are! Nothing bothers them! They get over things and move on. Eye everything and casually pick, there's no real selection process. Men can be such Cool Cats! Jealous.

I am excited about seeing Babynuka in Geneva, we've already got a food plan that she's made for me:
10th, fondue.
11th, sushi and stuff
12th, raclette
13th, mcdonalds because there's a Postmen concert

haha, McDonald's! She suggested IKEA sausages as a food to try, I was like "yeah, I've already tried that a few times..."
Like every week of my childhood. I am very excited to go to Geneva and see baby Annuka! I love her and I have never seen this city up close and I have a feeling it will be very amazing! No I should be off to read some books! Tomorrow I am having a big meet up with some old friends throughout the day. Should give some interesting footage!

Toodles

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D
    Its going to be amazing! You'll see :D
    We'll spend the whole of the 10th visiting Geneva :D
    And then we'll go skiing on the 11th :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woaaay! :-D
    I am so "stoked"!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel excluded as a male friend of your's!

    Hopefully you aren't excluding me. You can probably tell who I am from my typing, as I can generally tell from other people's wording and you are smart enough to realise who is speaking to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's probably Chris because you have a typographical error and you are being dramatic ;-)
    But you might be Dan because you're anonymous and cryptic an you sometimes have minor typos.
    But I think you're Chris because you just gave me a compliment!

    No, I am not excluding you, because you are the sensitive type so you can basically understand where I'm coming from, at least to a 1/3 of what I'm saying.

    And you are my friend,
    not meat that I have once hunted or intend to hunt ;-)

    ReplyDelete