Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Sequins are forever, although I came home with a tear in my red dress..
Recent:
Current:
The same dress in NY 2009:


Before I went out tonight I chopped my hair,
I am now home from the house party and ready for the new year.
I have had a pretty fucking great 2010, I can't complain.
All out crazy spontaneity and social networking along with adult responsibilities and independence would sum it up. This year I want more structure, more focus on health, less stress, planned vacancies for spurs of spontaneity along with "brand-building".

Goals for the new year:
Be the epitome of responsible but not of dull.
Proactive studying - go over lecture notes and research on the day
Attend all classes
Daily routines - times to wake up, study, eat, meet
Exercise x3 a week
Drink more water - drink from the bottle you bring along
Get a part time job during term time
Be polite - don't be too defensive/ aggressive/ condescending (this last one is hard, sarcasm is fun)
and to keep calm and carry on as always!

I'll tell you about my night when I wake up today
cha cha cha best sleep
before the Sun (Also) Rises along with normal people

No comments:

Post a Comment