Wednesday 5 January 2011

A Night on the Town

Back from a night out on the town. Met up with a bunch of old crazies and met some new ones, had a great time!
All in all Mike thinks I should study law instead, it'll get me anywhere.
This is really what I gather from the night and this will haunt me for ever: more and more people encouraging me to do things I might want to do as well.
But I can't have it all! Only if I'd be willing to give up youth could I study Law, Computing and International Business with Psychology!

This sort of stuff stresses me out!
Oh well can't be hard to be a rich woman when women only earn a tenth of the world's total wage but do 3/4 of the work. Well, I won't try to conquer Oprah.

Post photos tomorrow. I am clubbing tomorrow, birthday bash!
Loads more bubbly fun then as well.
Hey I'm out chewing gum instead of reading the complete works of Virginia Wolf.
Works for me
(I may disagree tomorrow)

2 comments:

  1. haha that's funny I also love the 2nd one bc it' so much emotion in it, i've realized those are the wild kind of paintings i usually buy (like gynnings). didnt think i would like that cuz im usually really detailed when i paint myself. number 3 is also nice but i think im getting the 2nd one. haha aw i miss u mike and james! when r u going back to scotland i think im coming to swe at like the end of the month.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice!!! :-D
    Leaving Sweden on the 10th I'm afraid... :-(
    For Geneva! :-D

    ReplyDelete