Thursday 6 January 2011

Artsy Fartsy vs Violent Apathy

Came home from town, here's my fancy schmancy outfit I was wearing:

Aphex Twin?

Tomorrow we're going to Louisiana (in Denmark) to check out the ace exhibitions and eat really healthy museum food. Last time I was there everything had a low GI-index and it was all fresh spinach and arugula (I just learned a new word in English! The other day I learnt Jerusalem artichoke - yeah most British folk probably don't know what that is, avoiding crazy healthy vegetables as they do)! And you're wondering why Scandinavians tend to be more fit than Dundonians! Yeah only eat food that will do something good for you and your body.
Fish and chips = not the answer.

I want to go cross country skiing before the snow disappears! It's scary though. My mom's good at it, but we only have one pair so it's all a transfer of theoretical knowledge! Soon I'll be testing the slopes in the Swiss Alps - hey, alpine skiing I can actually do!

Anyway, this evening my eyes were burning, maybe from last night or maybe because I'm not exercising enough! I walk to and fro the pub though. It was quite cool but there were distractions other than an eye on fire: adhering to bathroom girl-code (which means: forced in the room with someone you don't know well enough), and pervs that call you shy but really you just don't want to talk to them or look at them at all.

I was fairly pleased with the decision of not going to the nightclub Tempel. Save it for Saturday.
But I got dressed up and that, I was wearing a tight Karen Millen dress after stuffing my face with tacos, it was uncomfortable since that dress is so tight it makes you feel full on its own accord.

Let's go to bed! Goodnight!
At the pub GP once again (photo James R)

2 comments:

  1. HAHA this is such a funny post, aragula is yummy! and no you're right fish n chips does not cut it! i know those zoomed in pics were not taken on purpose haha but turned out pretty cool. so how long r u in sweden for? btw i'm sooooo jealous u've seen deadmau5 live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)
    Until the 10th, as I said, leaving this Monday!
    the crowd was really ravin' but he's the shell of a geek :-P
    xxx

    ReplyDelete