Thursday 30 December 2010

Urban Suburbia

Today has been spent lazying about watching La haine (Hatred), drinking green tea, eating porridge, and sketching EP ideas (well the early morning). Nina is helping out (she studies drawing at Westminster) which is great because I don't love the "concept" Christian's come up with. I'm not into tacky geeky-lego covers.

In the evening, we met up with Glenn (our old art teacher) for some pints at Gyllene Praag once again. I had a Czech beer saugage-thing on the side which is a "typical Czech beer snack" apparently. I will know once I'm in Czechoslovakia, thank you very much. We concluded that women can't afford to be unattractive, they make sure to stay fit, it's pre-natively programmed as well as a necessity to climb on top of the competition and avoid social ostracism.

Then I walked back to my home in Urban Suburbia.

Gyllene Praag:

My hood:



No comments:

Post a Comment