Wednesday 29 December 2010

Silly Americans

After returning from my country house yesterday, eating dinner at my dad's new place, after spewing my guts out from the cream in the vegetable mash (lactose intolerant) I ran over James' and we had some shots and Danish lager, it was merry. But I skyped with his Puritan friends over in Champaign, Illinois, what recluses! They're silly for calling a man with a scarf (dressed really quite ska-like) a woman! And they asked why I wasn't in the kitchen "why isn't the woman in the kitchen when you guys are hungry?"
They weren't kidding.
Now I'm off to meet my good freind Regina in Town, o lala!

Regina and I in New York last year catching Asobi Seksu, rummaging through Williamsburg Arts & Crafts Fair, hunting rarities in Record Stores in Downtown Manhattan, clubbing in Greenpoint, chilling at our place in Williamsburg:



No comments:

Post a Comment