Wednesday 1 December 2010

In London it Barely Snowed/ In Dundee it Overflows

I was in London over the weekend it was pretty rad!
On Friday I didn't bring my camera out but I stashed my stuff at Nina's place, she lives in the Westminster dorms. Then we hopped to Camden, met up with Nina's 15-minute friend who she met on one of her late night drunken escapades, in Cardiff! Louis was his name.

We went to Vinyl Bar, the DJ is a show stopper, check it out for hot 90's club stunts.
Ivy and Scott joined us, and showed us what its like to dance in Ibiza. We took the night bus and ended up back where we started from:


The day after we didn't wake up as early as we would have liked to but still made a quick tour around the Saatchi Gallery in Sloane Square:

We went outside to look for Louis, Wetherspoon's and booze for Donna's Birthday party
Pretty faces: Jelena, Donna, Emelie and Ridde.
Mo transferred some of his skills to me, now I know what all the buttons do!

This was possibly the craziest night bus ride, half an hour before the tubes reopened.
Louis camped at Nina's. The next day we somehow managed to get up and go to Brick Lane:
Happy buys at the vintage market.
To round it off we drank at Jack Horner in Tottenham Ct Rd before catching HP 7!

On Monday it was time to leave, but my train was cancelled due to the snow so I hopped on an earlier train in hopes that I would find a seat for some of those 5.5 hours which amounted to 8 hours in the end:

Chris got me at the train station but I didn't need his help to carry my bags. We went to the Nether Inn to have dinner with Annuka:

Annuka and Chris are the loveliest little things. They grew with their burgers.
Chris forced us to go see chick flicks at his place.
Outside my house before we went down the hill on plastic packaging yesterday night.

Dundee is getting all the more snowy: these pictures show nothing compared to how it is now..
It's an Alp village, lead me to the nearest slope!

No comments:

Post a Comment