Thursday 16 December 2010

And tomorrow it will be over!

Lindsay and Annuka skipped town today, in fact a lot of people are leaving. It's strange to see Dundee empty itself out so rapidly. I wouldn't like to be a permanent resident here if it's like this. I still have one more exam to go.
I am very scatterbrained at the moment, but it shouldn't be too hard. Management is more fun than Neuropsychology (yesterday's exam). During this exam period I have been sleeping over at Kirsty's, I can't sleep more than two hours because I only have nightmares about the exams in which I am only able to write 2 sentences per question...
Thankfully, exams have gone well and I am simply being paranoid. Monday's exam went well! I am quite happy about that one.

Alright more studying. I will post pictures of lovely faces (Annuka)
here's a photobooth of me right now for those who care
(the face I pull when I listen to Memory Boy by Deerhunter)

No comments:

Post a Comment