Wednesday 9 February 2011

Glasgow Dreams

Hey music is going well when one thing isn't.
Dundee is tiring.
All because I'm too hard on myself.

Dizzuka hosted open mic on Thursday at the Union, had a gig last Friday at the Doghouse, we've written 3-4 new songs that we perform.
Kings and Cowards, the band that I've been in the longest, was featured on Discovery Radio's Rock Show on Thursday, and just had a gig in Glasgow at Captain's Rest this Monday.
A pretty sweet getaway, overlooking all the snowy hills on the drive over, soaking in the happiness from the crowd, bands and one another as we performed on stage, rockin' out, jumping in a 1x2m rectangle's equivalent of space.

The same venue I saw Wavves play in last year.
Pretty sweet for a first gig in Glasgow. The vibe was pumpin'.
Photos up soon after I finish some homework

No comments:

Post a Comment