Sunday 27 February 2011

Max's 21st

I went to Max's 21st with two of my coolest buddies. He rented a club with a red carpet theme, ergo he made his entrance wearing blazing shades! Need I say it was a success? Max is the master of PR. We were red carpet enough for Dundee.

Ah, this is a stressful week that awaits!
Tonight Dizzuka (sans Annuka who is in Malaga) has a gig at Fat Sam's (it's a big deal).
A charity gig, READ goes Live! Dundee.
So I'm off to Dan's to rehearse in the park and finish a song so we can rock this thing!
Here's the first song we ever wrote, should record more of 'em soon.

Stella and Johanna are coming tomorrow all the way from my hometown in Sweden! Will be crazy. Furthermore, tomorrow I am on Ruaridh's show on http://www.discoverradio.org/ at 5pm, I've chosen a couple of tunes.

Yesterday's Party:

Champagne trixx
Birthday boy!

Cake time!
Wishes morphing their way into reality!
Dance offs!
Laughing and wrestling!
Chillin' in the VIP area!


Paul wears my coat
My rolemodels!

No comments:

Post a Comment