Tuesday 15 February 2011

Rejects' Party

Yesterday's party was a bang, Melissa, Annuka's bff from Geneva was here, it's cool to meet people that you've met before (in Geneva) that others in the group haven't, then you feel privileged. It wasn't so much of a rejects' party, and I am fairly sure I counted 6 singles morphing into 3 couples. It was a good Monday that's for sure.

Kitchen Mess
Melissa
Melody came out with me!
French people shadowing me
Paul filling his can with anything but Strongbow
Kat is cute
Chevalier has the philosophy of a cow
Lindsay broke the E string
The boys club against the right wall of the room
Jittery flirting on the other
Valentines
I borrowed Annuka's perfume, why do you think I am wearing a hat?
More gangster moves on Annuka's behalf
Then Melody and I walked home
I bypassed the Bakery, Melody bought a panini.

No comments:

Post a Comment