Saturday 26 February 2011

Studying & Partying

Yesterday I received one of the sweetest compliments. It's all about the tone of your voice, which is where most men screw up. From cheesy to sleazy in five seconds. I've been eating at Parlour a lot, the trendy café where they serve amazing home made healthy tasty food.
It's sunny today, but I don't feel very sunny. Always that feeling when you have to do things when you'd rather be doing other stuff. Max's "Red Carpet" party is tonight at Mango. The most exclusive 21st Dundee's ever heard of...? I haven't got any fancy stuff , but I have sunglasses.

By the way, go see The Fighter if you can! As brilliant as it's hyped to be!

Thursday's Battle of the Bands at Kage, Animus playing:
Prabash singing and Gav on bass:
A blow to the head as aftermath to Gav's bass solo:
Chris and Laura
Chris and I:
So nice to see Gav again, he doesn't live in Dundee atm!
McManus is always a pleasant sight on the walk back home:
Yesterday at the Union:
Sailor theme downstairs...
Paul, Glenn and Nuka
Frontwoman and -man
Never a sad face


EunYi running out of Distorted Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment