Tuesday 22 February 2011

Gastronomy and Psychedelia

This evening Annuka and I had a splendid meal a Parlour, where everything is made fresh from scratch. Fabulous. Spinach lasagne with butternut squash, garlic bread and various salads was what I devoured, along with a lemon drizzle cupcake. I don't like being at home because when I am all I mostly eat is simple sandwiches, and evading the daily routine, there is no better form of escapism than wonderful food. Alcohol makes boring things fun, and I'm starting to depreciate this distortion.
So it was all water and spinning around with a discoball attached to a cable at this night's DUBS with a Psychedelic theme. I was attempting Jefferson Airplane tones throughout.

At Parlour, Annuka and her pesto tomato soup:


Disco magic at band society


Delayed crunchy psychedelic vocals through the amp:

I brought my tambourine and hurt my wrist, but I wasn't topless like the chick in Dandy Warhols!
Night night 9am class in the morning

1 comment:

  1. I like how you got the reaction shot of me realising I'd broken Ken's stick. :S

    It was an awesome DUBS, theme nights are definately the way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete