Saturday 20 February 2010

Bunny Love

I'd rather have salad than chips, that makes me a rabbit.
Ugh. Come up with something new. Don't act like salad isn't food everytime I add it to a dish when you'ld rather eat chocolate. Sorry, but enough is enough. Just accept the fact that I occasionally enjoy healthy food. No more bollocks.

I literally starting eating more shite food since I came here, and that way I get less "harassment"
Before it was like "eww what is that?? Where do you get your meat from??!" Sorry I eat vegetable curry.

It would be nice to live with someone that doesn't crave chips or pizza next year, but they're rara in this city of Dundee. Really all I'm asking is that people don't make out my "healthy" food to be gross just because it doesn't have food colouring and flavouring.
Tired of this one-track response!
I'm going to start eating whatever I want but bearing earplugs anytime that's mealtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment