Wednesday 17 February 2010

I've created my own mess

Yesterday's skype chat with mom, brother and my dog Frigg (she was so confused)!



Ah! A little stressed. I'm practicing a couple of songs with Chris tomorrow, and we're doing Open Mic Night at the Union again. Then I'm hitting a massive cocktail party where everyone seems to be invited. Wouldn't miss it for the world! Which is why I need to do all my work today!

- Economics math test tomorrow
- Financial accounting assessment on Friday
- Psychology report for Friday

I'm feeling super happy and friendly today despite the fact that I don't feel very well, people are sniffing their runny noses all over the place! Take an Advil, you're in heaven.
Plus you kind of get a kick out of seeing Kirsty rush into class all flustered and hung over.

Made a proper lunch today with beetroots, mushrooms, egg, and had to eat all 20 meatballs as they're going out of date today. Red onion is great when frying minced meat! (GYM-GYM-GYM-GYM)

Also stressing out about this bank contact (thank you, father) that I was unable to call yesterday, and who is in Dubai today and is not answering. Stress! Competition! I only want to be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment