Monday 1 February 2010

I've got such a nice bank!

Treated with respect and dignity, not like a little flimsy girl. I am pleased.
So, the Bank of Scotland peeps are really nice.
Somehow one half of my online account got lost in the post.
I summoned strength today to see what all the fuss was about.
They were very kind, a lady, then a man, apologised for keeping me waiting 5 seconds and then told me what I needed to know. I deposited an embarrassing £20 amount into my account in order to activate it.. the guy was really nice, he too apologised and wished me a great day and a good time (maybe a little weird to be this nice).

This is where you should go if you want a nice bank. Nothing like my personal banker at Lloyds that kept accusing me for being elusive and "it seems like you don't want to be here."

No comments:

Post a Comment