Saturday 27 February 2010

The Morning After

Post beer festival, 'chav-music', a night in the common room and custard hot cocoa at Kirsty's.
"Guess my name!"
"Gisele!"

Went to a flat party after the beer festival where they played rave and house music but insisted upon calling it 'chav-music.' All the medics where there even the newly single flatmate Roisin.

I love an ale called Roisin (tae berry ale). Had the worst beer of my life yesterday - dark espresso ale. Tastes exactly what it sounds like - coffee in beer. The old middle aged men-band played Kings of Leon covers including 'Use Somebody' and 'Sex on Fire.' It got the oldies dancing like they used to. Was like watching replicas of momma dancing across the halls of Bonar.

I've never been to rave in my life, it must have been horrible to be a youngster in the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment