Friday 26 February 2010

How good is this day!

I need to buy a camera and clean my room, in that order. Silk from Oasis, cotton from AA.



This day has been absolutely splendid, woke up on the best side ever!
Put on my new digital print top and boombox, I was ready to hit the vintage stores with Lizzie!
Then we had a smacking meal at the Ice Cream Parlour!

As usual I indulged myself in some sorbet (champagne sorbet!), I got Italy's flag and put the pick in my mouth to spin it around as usual. Lizzie loves this.

Bought myself a green velvet oversize shirt, a dark grey almost-velvet 3/4 sleeve top and pleather pants. I also got myself books! Irvine Welsh's Ominibus Collection and Wilde's Dorian Gray!

Now I'm in the midst of booking traintickets to Dundee-London and London-Bournemouth! The weekend of 19/3-22/3 is when it's all going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment