Sunday 21 February 2010

I am in such a good mood!

I hope you realise how big this cookie is, I'm holding it right next to my face (my face is big).

Really happily flamboyant today sparks are flying despite my all-time high ditsiness.
I've been beavering away at studies to make up for my psychological laziness these past weeks. But at least in my course work I relentlessly aim for grade A quality.

I had a talk of the worlds with the Tesco till-man who was about my age. Berlin, France and USA. He's going to see his aunt in Ohio this year. All that talk and a bill just landing on £20. He said 'have a continued pleasant day!!', I said 'have fun in Cleveland.'

I've had three super-sized Belgian white chocolate and raspberry cookies today.
Thought I'd end on that note.

No comments:

Post a Comment