Monday 22 February 2010

Okay, so I've completely let go of myself.

Ran into into Vicky, was like "hey haven't seen you in forever, this year even!"
Then when we talk a bit I realise why. I have not been in the game. I've been in a psychological coma for 5 weeks resulting in minimal academic involvement. Yeah, sure I'll probably get good grades. But my organisation and structure is horrible, I could do so much better. I don't go to the gym anymore, I've succumb to the Scottish lazy lassez-faire way of living - not ceasing the many opportunities infront of me, just taking in what's being fed on a big greasy platter.
What have I become? Someone I haven't been before.

Basically let's strip it back to the basics, intuition, what's good for me, not what's served to me.
Basically I'm going to the gym 4 times a week again. That's Vicky's regime. But I'm watching the weights..

And getting involved academically and business-wise. I've already missed the deadline for US full year exchange for year 2 of my studies.. now I can only do the latter term. However, I'm still up for a year's full-time within Europe.

Yet, I've missed joining the Enterprise gym, the entrepreneurial unit of Dundee... I am not too pleased with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment