Saturday 5 June 2010

Friday's London

Met up with José yesterday, applied for a job at Karen Millen, in Covent Garden where Donna works and I have a trial there tomorrow 1pm! I have to be dressed smart all in black, no bling. The only black trousers that I have with me are made of pleather...
Then José and I went to Wetherspoons for cake and drinks, and then we headed to Notting Hill to see the Grand Union Blues Band that my friend Ed plays in. Today I plan to send out CV's, kill myself because we still don't have a 4th flatmate for July, and clean Karma and Seb's flat and drink loads of water so I look good tomorrow! After the trail I'm going to the V&A Museum finally!!


Leicester Square/ Piccadilly: (l looked like shit... but still got a trial)

Josééé:

Wetherspooons:
Notting Hill:

Grand Union Blues Band, Ed on the harmonica:



Walking home along Portobello:

No comments:

Post a Comment